Garde Arts Center
325 State Street
New London, CT 06320
Box Office Phone: 860-444-7373 ext 1
Box Office Fax: 860-701-0189
All patrons – no matter age – must have a ticket to attend performances.
You can purchase all available tickets 24 hours a day on the Garde’s new secure website with MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. Please note that a minimal convenience charge will apply. BUY NOW
The Garde Box Office is located at the theatre entrance at 325 State Street in downtown New London. Regular Box Office Hours are Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. The Box Office opens 2 hours prior to performance and film times and remains open through intermission. For latest Box Office hours call 860-444-7373 ext 1.
By Phone 860-444-7373 ext 1
$2.00 will be charged per ticket, per order, up to 5 tickets or $10.00.
Garde Box Office, 325 State Street, New London, CT 06320
Gift Certificates make great gifts and are available year round in any whole dollar denomination and can be redeemed toward the purchase of tickets to any Garde presented event. Gift Certificates are available through the Garde Box Office, over the phone or in person. Gift Certificates can not be redeemed online and must be presented in person at the Garde Box Office at the time of redemption.
Discounts are available for groups of 10 or more to most Garde presented events. Please call or come in to the Garde Box Office 860-444-7373 ext 1 for Group Discounts
If you or members of your party have special needs, such as wheelchair seating, listening enhancement devices, or any condition that would normally receive special accommodation, please let our box office staff know upon purchase of your tickets. We will do our best to assist you. For more about special needs accessibility, click here.
To find out if a performance is cancelled due to weather related issues please check gardearts.org, Garde Arts Center Facebook page, Twitter feed, theday.com or call the Garde Box Office (860-444-7373 x1). Garde policy is if the tour company and artists are able to make it to the theater and set-up for the performance the performance will go on as scheduled and refunds are not available.
A $5 fee will apply for all exchanges ($20 maximum), except for Create Your Own Package Buyers receive their first exchange from a show within their package for free. Tickets will not be exchanged until the Box Office receives your original tickets or a faxed copy of your voided tickets. Exchanges must be made by the box office no later than 48 hours before the scheduled performance date. When returning your tickets by mail, please remember to clearly indicate the performance to which you are exchanging. All exchanges are provided at the discretion of the Garde Arts Center Box Office and some restrictions may apply. No exchanges or refunds are available for Guest Presented events.
Ticket purchases are final. Refunds are not permitted.
Coupon Code Disclaimer
- Discount is available online at www.gardearts.org or in person/ over the phone (during regular box office hours).
- Offer not valid on previously purchased tickets. Not valid with other discounts, offers or promotions. Limited quantities available.
- Order processing and internet fees not discounted. Limit 9 tickets per order. Some restrictions may apply. No cash value.
- Call the Garde Box Office for details 860-444-7373 ext 1.
Coupon Code Redemption Instructions
- The COUPON ID can be entered online near the bottom of the check-out page, just above the space provided for credit card payment.
- Check the “Use Discount Coupon” box and enter the code COUPON ID in the space provided then click “Add Coupon”.
- Once the coupon applies the Coupon Batch and Benefit Value will reflect the discount applied.
- If you are having trouble applying the Coupon Code online, PLEASE DO NOT place your order online.
- Please call the Garde Box Office during regular business hours Monday– Friday 10am to 5pm, 860-444-7373 ext. 1.
- All ticket purchases are final once the order has processed discounts cannot be applied after purchase and no refunds are available.
Third Party Ticket Purchases
The Garde Arts Center is the ONLY AUTHORIZED ON-LINE TICKET SELLER for Garde events. Be wary of all internet ticket “resale market places”, ticket brokers and secondary and “third-party” ticket sellers. They often identify themselves in fine print which says “we are a resale marketplace, not the ticket seller.” When you see that for any Garde event, we recommend not buying. Tickets purchased from these sources may be five times more expensive, invalid, and ineligible for assistance if the tickets are lost or stolen or if the event is cancelled or rescheduled. The Garde is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources, if in doubt, please call our Box Office at 860-444-7373 x 1 or email email@example.com before you buy. Our online sales are only on these sites: www.gardearts.org and https://tickets.gardearts.org